The second training was held in Białystok University of Technology, Faculty of Computer Science.
The main purpose of this training was to obtain knowledge about augmented reality and virtual reality and possibilities to use them in the educational process. Moreover, participants of the meeting took into consideration diversified fundamental algorithms of image and video processing.
During the meeting, multiple solutions connected with AR and VR were also tested. As the final point of the training we decided to create deep analysis of the approaches.
The first transnational project meeting was held in Przemysłowy Instytut Automatyki i Pomiarów PIAP in Warsaw.
The purpose of the meeting was to provide information about Erasmus+ regulations, distribution of project tasks and responsibilities, clarification of project issues, creation of project management bodies, definition of communication strategy and preparation of action list for next 6 months, presentation plans for O1 and O2 execution, presentation of project quality management plan (draft), elaboration of project dissemination strategy (draft), creation of evaluation plan/strategy and elaboration of training programs for two planed short-term joint staff training events.
During the meeting the following issues were established:
• introduction of partners,
• Erasmus+ program overview,
• project management rules and important matters resulting from the evaluation of the project and the contracting process,
• 1st draft of Quality Management Plan,
• communication in the project,
• presentation of main tasks related to outputs,
• using EQAVET recommendation in the project,
• discussion about promotion and dissemination issues like project logo, web page, leaflets, Facebook profile, creation of YouTube channel.
As a result of the meeting the action list for the next 6 month was created.