Kick-Off Meeting in Warsaw – November 26-27, 2018
The first transnational project meeting was held in Przemysłowy Instytut Automatyki
The purpose of the meeting was to provide information about Erasmus+ regulations, distribution of project tasks and responsibilities, clarification of project issues, creation of project management bodies, definition of communication strategy and preparation of action list for next 6 months, presentation plans for O1 and O2 execution, presentation of project quality management plan (draft), elaboration of project dissemination strategy (draft), creation of evaluation plan/strategy and elaboration of training programs for two planed short-term joint staff training events.
During the meeting the following issues were established:
• introduction of partners,
• Erasmus+ program overview,
• project management rules and important matters resulting from the evaluation of the project and the contracting process,
• 1st draft of Quality Management Plan,
• communication in the project,
• presentation of main tasks related to outputs,
• using EQAVET recommendation in the project,
• discussion about promotion and dissemination issues like project logo, web page, leaflets, Facebook profile, creation of YouTube channel.
As a result of the meeting the action list for the next 6 month was created.