Main expected results of the MILAN project are connected with the completion of five main intellectual outputs. They will be prepared as a common effort of all the consortium partners and they are described in detail in the corresponding sections of this proposal. These outputs are as follows:
- O1 – Case studies – case studies will contain information about best practices and technologies possible to use in project outputs development and project outputs exploitation.
- O2 – MILAN Curricula – MILAN Curricula will provide structure and specification of network modules supporting vocational education and training in the field of advanced manufacturing.
- O3 – MILAN Training content – training course content in the scope of Advanced Manufacturing with utilization of ICT solutions including VR and AR technologies for education.
- O4 – Multifunctional Educational-Training Network Platform – training Network Platform will contain:
• eLearning system
• lessons for mobile devices
• interactive exercises
• movies for PC, tablets and smartphones
- O5 – MILAN Training Methodology – methodology will be dedicated to support project implementation. Methodology will utilise selected EQAVET recommendations, allow the graduate tracking and support initial and continuous professional development of VET teachers, trainers and mentors in both school and work-based settings.
Those mentioned main project results are directly connected with the preparation of the above mentioned outputs for training pupils and improve the quality of training systems through the development of innovative training system, content, methods and procedures within (VET) by new mobile ways of presenting content of new structured lessons. The solution will help to raise citizens’ skills and help tackle the high levels of unemployment, especially among the youth.
During project implementation, the consortium will elaborate also some other results connected with different project activities:
- Project Management Plan – to be elaborated by Project Coordinator BUT during the first month of the project and updated when necessary.
- Partner agreements with detailed description of tasks, obligations and budget allocation – to be signed among all partners at the Kick-off meeting.
- Project meeting protocols with tasks and responsibilities of all partners – to be prepared at the end of each project meeting.
- Interim and final reports to National Agency.
- Quality Management Plan – to be developed by PIAP in the first month of the project and will be updated regularly.
- Dissemination Plan to be developed by BUT in the first month of the project and will be updated regularly.
- Dissemination reports – to be developed by BUT summarizing the received information from all partners.
- Project corporate identity – to be done by an external company subcontracted by BUT. The aim will be to elaborate a recognizable design of MILAN across Europe.
- Guidelines for future development of the MILAN final outputs – to be developed by all partners on last project meeting.
Last but not least very important project result will be the creation of strong and durable partnership between project partners dealing with VET education which will be continued after the project end.